"But now, O LORD, thou art our father;
we are the clay, and thou our potter;
and we all are the work of thy hand."
Encourage yourself today in the Lord and know that through God Almighty you
can be made into a masterpiece even if you do not believe it's possible.
God is in the restoration business and He is able to take the brokenness
that we sometimes feel and turn it into a glorious work of art.
Sharing the Pieces of My Life!
--My To Do Lists--
Today & This Week:
It's time to make a new list but I don't have the time right now! I am on my way to Llano and I won't be back until Monday! I have those 3 baby showers to go to and one to do with my sister! So I will post as soon and as often as I can while I am there and when I get home!
- post Hearts to Etsy***done***
- post on EtsyYahoo - ask about Ning site - post link***done***
- find Tinkerbell pics and print for baby shower***done***
- work on baby shower gifts--paint rack***done***
- begin work on paper mache wall containers for baby's room***designs, forms***done***began paper mache part today***done***
- post Devotional for dieters to THE MAINLINE
- check for new members***done***
- check for new member notices***done***
- make a "MAINLINE STORE" --cafe press or zazzle
- put "In Jesus Name" painting and bumper stickers on "THE MAINLINE STORE"
- work on Ladies Meeting Talk for Feb. 3***done***
- print baby shower game***I am doing that right now, almost forgot***
- work on Sunday School Lesson***done***
- post a new category for Women's Group at MAINLINE - Powerful Messages By Women!
- begin a series on "Destiny" beginning with Bro. Miller's message and Bro. Gary's message***got it together need to post***
- work on my blog so I can RSS it to my websites!***done***
- find etsy shop with the rabbit fur, I forget its name***yea!done***
- study raw felting and wet felting***in the process--never done***
- helping with our fundraiser for new church building***working***
- moving my Sunday School stuff from old church to the new church's classroom! Yea!***some of it is done***
- Going to Llano for 3 Baby Showers! Yes that's what I said! 2 Feb. 7, and 1 Feb 8!!***Leave in the morning***
- Our First Sunday in New Church!!! March 1, 2009
- planning our March 1 dinner after church with Sis. Miller and ladies!***1/2done***
Well, that's what I got done this week! I will update the lists and the unfinished tasks will be posted on the next days list! WEll, as soon as I can I will! Like I said it is time for a new list!
Staying on top of things in my life and sharing it with you!
Sis. Patricia Davis-Striegler,
Patricia,Redeemed at Etsy